New Hampshire isn’t just for rock and ice climbing, the state is also home to some of the best backcountry skiing in the Northeast. Steep technical descents on Mount Washington or mellow turns in the woods can be found within a short drive from IME. We carry a full line of alpine touring equipment and accessories. Our consignment shop also has great deals on used backcountry skiing equipment, including telemark. And we offer ski mounting and skin fitting services to get you started.
IMCS also offers backcountry, ski mountaineering, and avalanche courses.
Gear and brands we carry:
- alpine touring: skis, bindings, boots
- Marker, Dynafit, G3, Fritschi
- poles and climbing skins: G3 and Black Diamond
- avalanche: probes, shovels, transceivers
- gloves: Black Diamond and Outdoor Research
- Julbo eyewear