IME is located in the heart of New England ice climbing country. Want to swing ice tools on top rope for your first ice? Want to send a classic hard route like Repentence? No problem, either can be done in less than a 10 minute drive from our retail shop. You’ll need some gear to climb either option and we stock everything from the latest ice tools to gloves to keep your hands warm.
And while you’re thinking about ice climbing, consider taking a course from IMCS or buying the guidebook, An Ice Climber’s Guide to Northern New England.
Gear and brands we carry:
- ice tools and crampons: Black Diamond, Grivel, Petzl, Cassin
- ice screws: Black Diamond, Petzl
- Kahtoola microspikes
- ropes: Sterling, Petzl, Mammut
- harnesses: Misty, Petzl, Black Diamond
- gloves: Black Diamond, Outdoor Research
- Julbo eyewear