Spring Top-Rope Special!
Saturday, August 24, 2019
This is a group top-rope rock climbing day for all abilities. In the morning, we will spend some time teaching and reviewing belaying and movement skills, but the day’s main focus will be on simply getting out climbing. This is perfect for someone who is looking to step out of the gym and get an introduction to the challenging sport of outdoor rock climbing.
- Place & Time – We will meet at the IMCS office (upstairs at International Mountain Equipment in downtown North Conway) at 8:30 AM. The day will wrap up around 4 PM.
- Climbing Location – To be determined… The best site for the group will depend on variables such as the recent weather and participants’ climbing experience. Participants will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the climbing site. But carpooling amongst the participants is highly encouraged!
- Gear – All technical gear, plus rock shoes, harness, and helmets are provided by IMCS and is included in the course cost. Feel free to bring your own gear! All participants must have a daypack, water, food, and proper clothing to be outside for the entire day.
- Registration – Pre-Registration is required. To register, please call the office at 603-356-7064. Payment will be taken at the time of registration. A minimum of 3 participants is required to run this course.
- Price – $95 per person! Gratuity not included.
- Questions – Give us a call at 603-356-7064 or shoot us an email at [email protected]
Come get some pitches in with our Spring Top-Roping Specials!