- Climbing Experience 23 years
- Guiding Experience 14 years
- Snow, Water, Land Kiting Experience 18 years
- Kite Instruction Experience 6 years
- Extensive New England and NY Rock Ice Climbing and Ski Descents
- First Ascents in Rock, Ice, and Mixed routes scattered everywhere
- Personal Climbing in Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Canada (Quebec), Mexico, and France
- Mount Washington – Huntington’s Ravine (South, Odell’s, Pinnacle, Central, Diagonal Gully) Raymond’s Cataract, Tuckerman’s Ravine and Boot Spur Gullies, Jefferson Ravine Gullies, Gulf of Slides, Ammonusic Ravine, minor descents around Mt. Monroe.
- Mount Washington Valley and other Notches – Whitehorse Ledge ski descents every year since 1999 via; Beginners route, Standard arch, and Slabs Direct. Also, multiple ski descent down Willey Slide as well as many gullies on Mount Webster.
- 2 years Adventure Quest (Rock Climbing Instructor and White Water Kayak Instructor)
- 9 Years IMCS (Ski, Rock, Ice, and Mountain climbing as well as Snowkiting)
- Personal Kiting multiple trips to Cape Hatteras, all over New England any NY for all types of kiting. Multiple trips to Colorado, Utah, and Canada for back-country adventures. Multiple Mount Washington Ascents by kite and near complete Presidential Traverses. Perhaps my favorite place to snow kite is here in NH on the Presidential Range.
- Kite Instruction Experience Powerline Sports with Andrew Ghezzi, as well as IMCS for the last 3-6 years.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) Adventure Recreation (Green Mountain College)
- Wilderness First Responder Since 1998
- Avalanche Level 1 – 2 Trained (AIARE)
- AMGA Rock Instructor Certified www.amga.com
- AMGA Single Pitch Instructor (SPI) Certified
- AMGA SPI Provider and AMGA Climbing Wall Instructor (CWI) Provider
- IKO Snow (level 2) and Powerkite (level 1) www.ikointl.com
- Co-Designer of the Wildthings Snowkite Jacket www.wildthingsgear.com
- Haul System as well as the “Zupe- Munter” hitch.
- Paragliding (P2 Certified Spring 2009)
- Percussionist (20 years experience and 10 years on/off professional training)
- Art with delicate paints
- Motorcycles (Dual Sport Adventures)