I have been climbing for 15 years and have had a wide range of experiences from rock climbing all over the US and in other countries, ice climbing in New England, alpine climbing in Argentine Patagonia, putting up new ice and rock routes in New England, and guiding in the Mount Washington Valley for International Mountain Climbing School for 5 years. I am also a member of the Mount Washington Valley Mountain Rescue Team.
- BS in Adventure Recreation from Green Mountain College
- 2008 AMGA Rock Instructor Course
- 2nd ascent of Cerberus 5.13a
- Unemployment Line M9
- West Face of El Cap 5.11c onsight 12 hours
- FA Winged Eel Fingerling 5.12d
- East Face Direct of Mt. Washington in a 53 hour push car to car